- Delegations, communities, and individuals are encouraged to provide
data, opinions, and feedback via the BRAC commission website (www.brac.gov). All
written submissions will be considered part of the public record of the BRAC Commission.
- The Commission encourages state and community representatives to meet
with Commission senior staff members at the Commission offices in Arlington, VA
(2521 South Clark Street, Suite 600) and to provide data that supports, counters,
or corrects any DoD data that was used to formulate BRAC recommendations.
- Community representatives and elected officials have a limited opportunity
to meet with Commissioners in conjunction with base visits (after the visit and
predicated by travel schedules). Commissioners and installation Commanders may,
at their discretion, allow the Governor, Senators, and Members of Congress associated
with the installation to be present during the base visit. It will be made clear
to the elected officials that their role is strictly limited to that of observer.
- The installation Public Affairs and Commission staff representative
will coordinate how much, if any, time can be made available to the community or
- Any activity beyond the base visit must be approved by the visiting
(updated 06 Oct 2005)